Watch the Puppies
||We make the decision to get a new puppy that much easier. With the use of our webcam you can see our puppies at play, at rest, at almost any time of the day.
Launch Puppy Cam
Meet our Puppies
||If you are ready to get a new puppy, why not see the litter. Remember, each and every one of our puppies are well socialised with different breeds of dogs as well as people and are eager to meet you.
Show me the puppies
How we look after our Puppies
- Vet check - After we have chosen the Pick of the litter puppies (always from recommended breeders), we then take them to our vet for a health check. They are then kept in quarantine for a 48 hour period.
- Diet - We change their diet and put it onto what we consider the best food for this puppy. One of our vet nurses checks the puppies every 12 hours and we also start toilet training on puppy pads. We keep our puppies at our Holistic Dog Care Centre in Rozelle, and monitor their behaviour.They are looked after 24/7.
- Grooming - The puppies are groomed weekly and brushed daily. This gets them used to grooming and alleviates the stress for you and your pup later when you take them to be groomed.
- Training - The longer the puppies are with us the better trained and socialised the puppies will be with other dogs, adults, children noises etc.
A puppy is for life
When we choose which puppies we will offer, we purchase them for life.
We do not have puppies on consignment and send them back if no one buys them.
Some of our puppies have been with us until they are 5 months old. They stay in the Doggy Day Care (after all vaccinations) during the day.
You would be surprised at how many people want an older puppy.
After care service
It is important that you continue to care for your puppy long after you take them home. We pride ourselves on being there to share in our puppy's journey through life, so come and visit and talk to any of our friendly staff to get advice in nutrition, medications, grooming or just general well-being advice.
The staff of Tails R Wagging includes two qualified vet nurses, four groomers, and an animal behaviourist, not to mention the everyday caring staff.
We are always sad to see a puppy leave us but happy the pup has found a perfect home.
Getting you started
We will also supply you with:
- 7 day health warranty
- Information sheet on caring for a puppy
- First groom free voucher
- Puppy carrier box