A Puppy is for Life
When we choose which puppies we will offer, we purchase them for life. We take the whole litter and every puppy that has come to TRW has found a loving home whether young or old.
How We Look After Our Puppies
- Vet check - When we welcome a new litter (always from recommended breeders), we then take them to our vet for a health check.
- Diet - They are looked after very well. Our puppies are on a high quality diet called Ivory Coat. Australia made and owned. We monitor their eating habits and behavior.
- Grooming - The puppies are groomed weekly and brushed daily. This gets them used to grooming and alleviates the stress for you and your pup later when you take them to be groomed.
- Socialising - The longer our puppies are with us the better trained and socialised they become with our other dogs, adults, children noises etc.
After Care Service
It is important that you continue to care for your puppy long after you take them home. We pride ourselves on being there to share in every Tails R Wagging puppy's journey through life, so come and visit and talk to any of our friendly staff to get advice in nutrition, medications, grooming or just general well-being advice.
The staff of Tails R wagging include a qualified vet nurse, eight groomers, not to mention the everyday caring staff. We are always sad to see a puppy leave us but happy the pup has found a perfect home.
Getting You Started
Along with your new puppy being vaccinated, wormed, flea treated, microchipped and vet checked, we also provide:
- 7 day health warranty
- Information sheet on caring for a puppy
- First groom free voucher
- Puppy carrier box
- Discount vouchers for further vaccinations and desexing at our preferred local vet.